A list of our errors…cos nobody’s perfect…
- Scandinavia doesn’t include Finland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia – I reckon the others have got beef tho
- “Ubiquitious” kinda means “omnipresent” or “appearing everywhere” the phrase “ubiquitous rapper” was entirely made up by ExP and is slightly BS, but he means that the flow and style of rap just kinda flows over you without you paying much attention to it. Still BS tho.
- DJ Baboon is still doing his thing, he did this mix for Bonafide Magazine pretty recently
- Cologne in Germany is indeed pronounced differently but it’s not “Colne” it’s Köln
- “Labor Days” which ‘Save Yourself” by Aesop Rock is on is his 3rd album not his first ~ corrected by diss1
- Mighz isn’t in the crew “silencesetratures” that’s just the name of his EP
- It was a vibraphone
- The punctuation accent in French like “Ç” is called a “Cedille” ~ corrected by Ant Orange
- On that Unseen and Delight track “Break It Down” – Delight did the cuts, Unseen did the beat and vocals
- ExP knew where Bosnia is but not Herzegovina? Same place mate. D’oh. ~ corrected by Bill Currie
Show 9 AND 12:
- Dr Dre produced three tracks on the Slim Shady LP not two (Guilty Conscience, My Name Is, Role Model)
- Peet does mess with Twitter haha (https://twitter.com/peetbeats) 6 tweets as of 9/4/13 tho
- Lil Wayne didn’t redo Return of the Mack but French Montana bloody did OMG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5DGk43ghmE#! wackest pile of wack ever
- Stacy Cen? Can’t find here anywhere? That’s because it’s Staycen. duHHHhh. Check her on twitter and bandcamp
- Obba Supa aren’t on Project Mooncircle they’re on Sichtexot
- The second rapper on the Obba Supa track Live in London was “D.N.T”
- In our #SampleSection DJ Format DIDN’T sample Lowell Fulson’s song “Tramp”, he produced it with an Akai S950 & an Atai 1040st and used a Hungarian LP for the stabs & a UK LP for the drums…D’oh. ~ corrected by DJ Format
- Yeah yeah Tupac’s Birthday was 16/6 not 17/6
- Granville Sessions didn’t do Grawler it was Organised Mess
- “Asa” is pronounced A-sir ~ Corrected by Asa Greenwood
- Disney Team on Space Jam!??!? It was a Warner Brothers film…Also “TuneSquad”
- Danny Boyle did Dead Man’s Shoes!?!??!?! Danny Boyle?!?!?!?! nope. Shane Meadows. Brain lapse.
- About 32 mins in ExP said Dangermouse was 37 after saying he was 36 for the rest of the show…he was 36 on the 29th July 2013
- Blow The Horns – MOP and Busta Rhymes produced by Fizzy Womack – Fizzy Womack is actually Lil Fame of MOP and was taught to produce by Premo! – Pointed out by Mike B
- Spiegelei means “Fried Egg” in German not Art, even in Dutch Spiegelei means “mirror”. Art is “Kunst” in both languages which is a bit rude
- Despite what wikipedia says, MC Shan’s birthday was actually on the 6th September, which is annoying.
- The Turkey guy IS dead!!! nOOOoooo
Re Jaze Baqti “The Soundcloud ambassador” lol, he’s actually employed by Soundcloud. Not sure what he does exactly, but he gets certain perks on his account, merch etc, and it’s them that give people that title of ambassador for France etc.